Welcome to your WebMo
Welcome to your WebMo Help Section
Please refer to the following articles:
- Webmo:Guided Tour: find here all steps you need to fill in your WebMo
- Logframe and Indicators: learn about types of indicators and levels of the logframe
- Browse through our 01 Introduction to WebMo: you find explanations about all steps and details that can be added to monitor your project - within the WebMo structure.
- Check out the project examples
- Wiki pages: what is a Wiki and how you can benefit from it?
What does Beta mean?
In this case, Beta is just an indication that WebMo is still very young and may even contain smaller bugs. If you find a bug do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com - in the beta phase all customers have extended support. Thanks for your understanding!
Everything in one place. Check this video to see how WebMo works in general.
Filling out the logframe
How to create outcomes, outputs, activities and indicators in your logframe and what indicator types WebMo offers.